Damn Quora is good

It is a bit of waste of time also, to be fair.  But here’s a great example of where a user hits the nail on the head.

 

https://www.quora.com/Im-1-co-founder-out-of-3-I-came-up-with-the-original-idea-but-cant-commit-more-than-5-hours-week-as-I-have-a-full-time-job-However-I-have-30-years-of-experience-and-an-extensive-network-that-will-advance-the-company-tremendously-I-think-that-with-that-we-should-all-have-the-same-equity-Do-you-agree

 

I'm 1 co-founder out of 3. I came up with the original idea but can't commit more than 5 hours/week as I have a full-time job. However, I have 30 years of experience and an extensive network that will advance the company tremendously. I think that with that we should all have the same equity. Do you agree?

 

 

 

This guy Eric – gives a great example of how to divvy up the equity on a company based on Market Value of the work that you are doing.

 

Love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you fix a roll of aluminium foil once it's started spiralling?

Why does Premiere Pro "Sequence from clip" on MP4 and then "Match Sequence" result in a massive AVI file?

Churchill's Reaction to Eisenhower's Speech at the English Speaking Union 1951