Lumia 1020 hi res mode

I was talking with my brother-in-law about the Nokia Lumia 1020, and remarked about the 10mb image size.  I’d zoomed them before, and not really seen any benefit, but this weekend I’d taken some well-lit shots of the kids, and it does actually seem to have some benefit.

 

Here’s the original frame.

 

 

 

I could quite easily zoom in several times and still get a good clean image e.g.

 

 

And taking it too extremes a real close-up face and the ~1mb comparison image.  At these levels I probably woundn’t want to have to present these to anyone, but at least the image data is there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Premiere Pro "Sequence from clip" on MP4 and then "Match Sequence" result in a massive AVI file?

Churchill's Reaction to Eisenhower's Speech at the English Speaking Union 1951

Randsomeware and blackmail crimes to be solved in the future like DNA genetic finger prints can help now?