Neighbour with dog goes out to work





For 8 years we've had this house and it has been so tranquil.

I'm a programmer so it was ideal as I can concentrate on my work without any disruption.

This changed last September when the new neighbour moved in.

She has 2 very noisy dogs that now roam her yard.

This yard is much closer to me than her "home office", which is on the other side of her house.  So they bark all day.

Even more frustrating is that she has a full-time job, so just clears-off in the morning letting the hounds charge about her plot barking madly at anything that takes their fancy; birds, cats, or people in the street.

I cannot describe how irritating this is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Premiere Pro "Sequence from clip" on MP4 and then "Match Sequence" result in a massive AVI file?

How do you fix a roll of aluminium foil once it's started spiralling?

Churchill's Reaction to Eisenhower's Speech at the English Speaking Union 1951