Dog Saga Continues

So this new neighbour of ours who really must rank as one of the most selfish people ever, now has a new dog rapidly changing from puppy to expert-barker, in addition to the two older dogs she had previously.  The puppy has a hoarse-sounding bark that is even more penetrating than the older dogs' barks.

My whole body convulses when the damn thing goes off.  It is not possible to concentrate on my work, when they looking over the fence and barking away for hours.

I googled for some information on the physiological effects of the barking and found an interesting site.  http://barkingdogs.net/exposure.shtml

This guy seems to have been tormented for years by inconsiderate neighbours, but checking his facebook, it appears that he has been able to sell up and move.

https://www.facebook.com/BarkingDogProblems/



So good for him!  I however am stuck with this woman who very rarely exercises her big dogs, so they roam around the yard all day barking madly at cats, birds, workmen etc. who pass up or down the street.

Here is the annoying yappy little thing...  This is the fence between my yard and her yard.  I park my car where my son is walking.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Premiere Pro "Sequence from clip" on MP4 and then "Match Sequence" result in a massive AVI file?

How do you fix a roll of aluminium foil once it's started spiralling?

Churchill's Reaction to Eisenhower's Speech at the English Speaking Union 1951